Marketing and Sales Rep with Quota – CZ
We’re looking for Marketing and Sales Rep with quota. This is a challenging yet fun opportunity for the right salesperson. We have a great service, and you can sell it.
You must be proficient in Excel and able to manage data. We will teach you proper marketing and sales methodologies / processes.
We’re not looking for consultants or people who want to pursue their side projects. We’re looking for team players who are ready to make a commitment and grow their careers.
Job Description / Expectations
– Generate 65 outbound calls & 30 emails daily
– Show commitment and accountability for your attainment to monthly/quarterly quotas and your career growth
– Analyze data in Excel
– Clean data
– 1-2 years previous experience in an account/business/sales development role preferred
– Attention to detail and ability to learn and follow our sales development process and capture data into CRM
– Ability to deliver on daily/weekly call and activity targets
– Quantifiable evidence of past success and ongoing learning
– Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit – exhibited by creativity, optimism, and hustle
– Ability to execute the strategic nature of territory sales plans, focusing on the development of large, long-term business outcomes
– Demonstrate the qualities of a leader – strong listener, self-driven, accountable, and capable of delivering exceptional results
– Be humble, coachable, great to work with, and open to trying new things
– Have passion to develop a successful career in technology sales
– Cold calling to prospects within your territories
– Understanding clients’ needs well and coming up with bespoke solutions to help boost their direct sales revenue
– Following up on leads to secure business meetings and product demonstrations
– Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual activity and opportunity quotas
– Provide Account Executives with leads that can convert to qualified opportunities
– Use multiple lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce
– Develop and implement plans to acquire new business in your territory
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Comfort speaking to senior and technical audiences
– Sense of urgency and ability to multitask
– Self-motivated, driven and eager to learn
– Capable of influencing and persuading others
– Ability to adapt to changing situations
– Must lift 50 pounds and walk up stairs
– Read and understand English
– No smoker, No vaping
– Clean, healthy lifestyle
– Salesforce.com / SFDC. You need to pick it up quickly and study on your own time. We will provide initial training.
– Excellent time management skills
– Clean, detailed, responsible and organized
– No previous evictions or legal problems.
– Social, good communication, follows rules, extrovert
– No 420, No hard drugs, alcohol OK
– Keep living area clean
– Excelled in previous sales job with quota
– High emotional intelligence. Make guests feel welcome but don’t creep them out.
– Keep rooms clean. Take care of place. Ensure cleaning team does their job.
– High energy
– Loves meeting new people
– High energy
– Get it done right the first time
– Work efficiently
– Complete work on time
– Don’t complain / Fix it if you don’t like something
– No special snowflake policy: We all work hard together
– Work with talented developers
– You will have challenging work
– Get promoted and grow with the company
– Work anywhere in the world with good internet connection
– Training at our offices in the San Francisco Bay Area at least once a year.
– Competitive Salary