Marketing and Sales Rep – Intern
We’re looking for Marketing and Sales Rep Intern, which may lead to a full-time job. This is a challenging and fun opportunity for a social and energetic person. We have great products and services for you to sell.
You must speak English and be proficient in Excel, e.g. analyze and manage data. We will teach you proper marketing and sales methodologies / processes.
We’re not looking for consultants or people who want to pursue their side projects. We’re looking for team players who are ready to make a commitment and grow their careers.
Job Description / Expectations
– Speak English
– Wants to meet new international people and enjoys communicating in English
– Committed to grow your career
– Analyze data in Excel
– Clean data
– Has some sales experience or wants to learn how to learn how to become a successful salesperson.
– Attention to detail and ability to learn and follow our sales development process and capture data into Salesforce (SFDC)
– Ability to deliver on daily/weekly call and activity targets
– Quantifiable evidence of past success and ongoing learning
– Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit – exhibited by creativity, optimism, and hustle
– Demonstrate the qualities of a leader – strong listener, self-driven, accountable, and capable of delivering exceptional results
– Be humble, coachable, great to work with, and open to trying new things
– Have passion to develop a successful career in technology sales
– Learn to cold call to prospects
– Understand clients’ needs well and suggest solutions to help boost their direct sales revenue
– Following up on leads to secure business meetings and product demonstrations
– Provide Account Executives with leads that can convert to qualified opportunities
– Use multiple lead generation tools and work closely with marketing
– Develop and implement plans to acquire new business in your territory
– Strong written and verbal English communication skills
– Comfort speaking to senior and technical audiences
– Sense of urgency and ability to multitask
– Self-motivated, driven and eager to learn
– Capable of influencing and persuading others
– Ability to adapt to changing situations
– Read and understand English
– No smoker, No vaping
– Clean, healthy lifestyle
– Salesforce.com / SFDC. You need to pick it up quickly and study on your own time. We will provide initial training.
– Excellent time management skills
– Clean, detailed, responsible and organized
– No previous evictions or legal problems.
– Social, good communication, follows rules, extrovert
– No 420, No hard drugs, alcohol OK
– Keep work area clean
– High emotional intelligence. Make guests feel welcome but don’t creep them out.
– High energy
– Loves meeting new people
– High energy
– Get it done right the first time
– Work efficiently
– Complete work on time
– Don’t complain / Fix it if you don’t like something
– No special snowflake policy: We all work hard together
– Work with talented developers
– You will have challenging work
– Get promoted and grow with the company
– Work anywhere in the world with good internet connection
– Training at our offices in the San Francisco Bay Area at least once a year.
– Competitive Salary