Lucky Cha Cha Ecommerce Manager’s key responsibilities is to keep the ecommerce operations running smoothly.
By partnering with Lucky Cha Cha, business owners save time and money with recruiting, payroll, HR, and IT expenses.
- Lead, coach, and mentor a team that collaborates, communicates, performs at high levels, learns something new every day, and challenges the norm.
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eCommerce team for cross-functional partners, acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test initiatives.
- Develop and oversee the effective planning, QA and execution content to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all web content publishing.
- Manage all aspects of web analytics and communicate relevant information to team members, cross-functional partners and leadership.
- Master understanding the eCommerce platform and its capabilities – maximizing base out-of-the-box functionality to scale and democratize content creation and testing.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into projects.
- Partner with IT to develop, prioritize and manage the technology roadmap; Represent the customer and business priorities; Evaluate and share impact of enhancements and feature requests.
- Stay current with industry trends in Ecommerce and online customer experiences.